BitMart is launching the API Broker Program, a system that provides trading fee rebates, marketing support, and technical support. BitMart welcomes all qualified parties to join the program and to be the broker of BitMart.
Want to learn more and see if you qualify? Read the terms below.
How to Become a BitMart API Broker?
Begin with the application process, from there you will receive an email from the BitMart Broker team.
How Does the BitMart API Broker Program Work?
API Brokers need to register their institutional accounts on BitMart and pass KYC to be granted your unique Broker ID and rebate rate. When an API broker sends order requests on behalf of a BitMart user, the order request must carry both the user’s API key and Broker ID to confirm the was placed through a specific API Broker.
- If you don't have BitMart Account - Register Here
- If you have BitMart Account - Institution Verification
Broker Program Tier Structure and Benefits
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Monthly Spot Trading Volume||Spot Volume ≥ 200K USDT||Spot Volume ≥ 4M USDT||Spot Volume ≥ 10M USDT|
|Spot API Rebate||40%||40%+||40%+|
- The API rebates for Spot Trading will be credited to your BitMart Spot Wallet.
- If the user already has an invite from the referral and affiliate channels, it will not be included in the Broker rebate.
- API broker's own account and sub-account will not be included in the rebate.
- If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- BitMart reserves all rights of the final explanation.
Thank you for choosing BitMart