There are two main types of withdrawals. One is on-chain withdrawal, and the other is an internal transfer. Here we take USDT as an example to demonstrate the on-chain withdrawal process.
1. On the top right of the BitMart homepage, set the cursor on your email – Withdraw.
2. Choose the crypto(USDT), click Withdraw and select Send via Crypto Network.
3. Choose the network(TRC20), paste the address, and enter the amount. Then click Withdraw.
4. After clicking Withdraw, fill in the Verification of Google Authenticator, and an email code sent to your email. Then, click Submit.
Note: When selecting a withdrawal network, please keep the deposit network in other exchanges or wallets consistent with the one in BitMart (e.g., both are USDT-TRC20), or the withdrawal will be lost.
Withdrawals on app
1. Open the BitMart app and login. Tap on Assets at the bottom right of the Homepage.
2. Tap on Withdraw.
3. Choose the coin and select Send via Crypto Network.
4. Paste the address, choose the network, enter the amount and click Withdraw.
5. Check and confirm the order.
6. Complete the Verification and tap