Dear BitMart Users,
With the successful merge of testnets Sepolia and Goerli, the ETH mainnet has determined to start the merge after the total terminal difficulty (TTD) reaches 58,750,000,000,000,000,000,000, and the consensus mechanism will be shifted from Proof of Work (PoW) to Proof of Stake (PoS). We are extremely overjoyed to welcome the ETH 2.0 merge, as such BitMart is excited to announce the launch of the ETH 2.0 Futures Trading Contest, with 50,000 USDT rewards waiting for you.
Campaign Period: 13/9/2022 8:00 AM - 20/9/2022 8:00 AM (UTC)
🙋♂️Event 1: Complete ETH/USDT futures trading for the first time and receive 5 USDT reward
During the event, users who complete the ETH/USDT futures trading for the first time and the trading volume is ≥300 USDT can get 5 USDT rewards. A total of 10,000 USDT prize pool, first come first served.
⭐️Event 2: Participate in the ETH/USDT futures trading ranking and share 30,000 USDT rewards
During the event, users with ETH/USDT futures trading volume ≥600 USDT can participate in the contest ranking. After the event, the ranking will be based on the cumulative total trading volume of the user's futures, and the maximum reward is 10,000 USDT.
The Tier 2 user(s) will be eligible for a share of 6,000 USDT, and the amount of the reward will be depending on the proportion of their total trading volume.
(Rewards=user’s total ETH/USDT futures trading volume / total futures trading volume of Tier 2 * total prize 6,000 USDT)
The Tier 3 user(s) will be eligible for a share of 4,000 USDT, and the amount of the reward will be depending on the proportion of their total trading volume.
(Rewards=user’s total ETH/USDT futures trading volume / total futures trading volume of Tier 3 * total prize 4,000 USDT)
All users below the No. 30
The Tier 4 user(s) must conduct a minimum 600 ETH/USDT futures trading volume to be eligible for a share of 10,000 USDT.
✨Event 3：ETH Block Lucky Draw, Split 10,000 USDT
During the event, users with a cumulative trading volume of ETH/USDT futures ≥3,000 USDT can participate in the ETH Block Lucky Draw. The Lucky draw will be based on the hash of the last block of ETH on September 20, 2022 (UTC). 100 lucky users will be selected, and each will be rewarded with 100 USDT.
ETH Block Lucky Draw Rules:
Based on the hash of the last block of ETH on the day the campaign ends.
For example, the hash of the block is 0x6da1f0fd079...752d448ee53.
Filter the letters of the hash to get the winning numbers 0610079...75244853.
Match the last 8 digits of the winning number with the last 8 digits of the user's BitMart ID, and the 100 users with the closest match will share the 10,000USDT reward equally.
Example: 75244853, 25244853, and 15243485 are three IDs, 75244853 has the highest matching degree, 25244853 is the second, and 15243485 is the lowest.
Rules and Terms:
- Notice Regarding the Upcoming Ethereum Merge
- This campaign is limited to ETH/USDT futures
- Event 1 is limited to users who have never traded ETH/USDT futures (including new users) to participate. Event 2 and Event 3 are open to both new and existing users.
- You need to complete advanced identity verification before you can activate your futures account and futures transactions. >>Verify now
- The campaign reward will be distributed to your futures account within 10 working days after the campaign ends (except on national holidays and weekends). You can visit this link to learn more about futures trading bonuses.
- Any malicious winning behavior will not be rewarded. Including but not limited to batch registration, malicious reward brushing, etc.
- BitMart reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to amending, changing, or canceling the campaign without prior notice.
Sept 9, 2022
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. BitMart will make its best effort to list only high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Article is closed for comments.