Dear BitMart Users,
BitMart is thrilled to announce the launch of the NFT-based Vote Listing Program for users to support projects they want to be listed on BitMart. NFT holders can vote for listing projects giving them a choice in what tokens are listed on BitMart. NFT holders that vote will also have access to project airdrops.
How it works:
Users need to purchase the BitMart “Vote to Earn” NFT on the NFT Marketplace to participate in voting. When the project gets the required votes, it will be listed on BitMart within ten business days. After listing on BitMart, all voters who hold the NFT will share a prize pool of the project token as an airdrop. Users can trade their “Vote to Earn” NFT on the BitMart NFT Marketplace if they would like.
Users can participate in this program by purchasing a “Vote to Earn” NFT from the BitMart NFT Marketplace. New tokens will be announced weekly via social media and other BitMart official channels. NFT holders can go to the Voting page and vote for tokens during the specified time slots.
First Voting period: TBD
Purchase “Vote to Earn” NFT:
Exercise your right to vote:
Have more questions? Click here to read the user guide:
- Each BitMart account will only count as one vote.
Users are only eligible to receive one airdrop regardless of the quantity of "Vote to Earn" NFTs that were purchased.
- All listing projects will be strictly evaluated for quality before voting starts.
- All voters who hold the “Vote to Earn” NFT will share the airdrop prize pool worth up to $5,000.
- The FIRST 500 qualified voters will equally share the prize pool worth $3000. All remaining qualified users will share the rest of the prize pool equally.
- Rewards will be issued within 24 hours after the token trading starts. All voters must hold the “Vote to Earn” NFT for at least 24 hours after the voting period ends, to be qualified for the airdrop.
- BitMart reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation.
- BitMart “Vote to Earn” NFT voting rights will be live from 09/19/2022 3:00 PM (UTC)- 09/19/2023 3:00 PM (UTC). Voting rights will be renewed/updated for each newly promoted potential listing.
- Holders of BitMart “Vote to Earn” NFT will be eligible to participate in the vote for listing on the BitMart launchpad section; One account is authorized to count as one vote.
- Holders of a BitMart “Vote to Earn” NFT must vote on the specific project that reaches 300 votes to get that project’s token rewards via airdrop;
- The withdrawal function will remain open, and BitMart will only identify the holder of the NFT if it stays on BitMart. If users withdraw the NFT to other platforms, it can't be deposited back to a Bitmart wallet and won't be eligible for rewards.
Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down, and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
Article is closed for comments.