Dear BitMart Users：
- Period: 2022-10-28 12:00 PM UTC ~ 2022-10-29 12:00 PM UTC
- Listing Time: 10/31/2022 12:00 PM UTC
- Total Supply: 55,550 VOLR
- Type: Single Ticket
- Hard Cap Per User: 1 Ticket Per User
- Amount Per Ticket : 1 Ticket = 99.99 USD = 111.1 VOLR
- Sale Price:0.9USD
- Requirement: Users who complete KYC by October 27, 2022.
- Subscription Currency: USDT
Step 1. Qualification Period:
2022-10-25 12:00:00 PM ~ 2022-10-27 12:00:00 PM UTC
Step 2. Participation Period:
2022-10-28 12:00:00 PM~ 2022-10-29 12:00:00 PM UTC
Once users have gained the lottery ticket, users can decide to participate in the lottery. Draw at their discretion and the corresponding assets will be locked.
Step 3. Calculation Period:
2022-10-29 12:00:00 PM ~ 2022-10-29 3:00:00 PM UTC
The system will compute and finalize the winner list.
Step 4. Announcement & Distribution:
2022-10-29 3:00:00 PM UTC
On completion of step 3, the announcement will be made. BitMart will deduct the corresponding assets and unlock the rest. Token distribution will be completed within 24 hours.
Launchpad User Guide
- Users can only participate in the event through BitMart Launchpad;
- Users who complete KYC are qualified to participate in the event.
- VOLR launchpad has a 3-day price protection rule.
- The sale is not open to residents from the following countries/regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Switzerland, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong (China).
- BitMart reserves all rights for the final explanation.
- Attention: Use of BitMart services is entirely at your own risk. The value of digital currencies can go up or down and there can be a substantial risk in buying, selling, holding, or trading digital currencies. You should carefully consider whether trading or holding digital currencies is suitable for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
October 20, 2022